Oct 12, 1999


Bandung is located far from the sea. But you do not need to go far if you want to enjoy good seafood. Please come to the Parit 9 at Jalan Anggrek no. 61. This restaurant offers a variety of live sea creatures such as crabs, clams, fish, eels, lobsters, etc.

Parit 9 SeaFood

This restaurant also offers a variety of ways to cook with a variety of delicious ingredients, such as Padang sauce, Tauco sauce, Hong Kong sauce, Singapore sauce, and many more (I've forgotten them, maybe I should take a photograph of the menu, shouldn't I?).

Parit 9 SeaFood

Parit 9 SeaFood
Parit 9 SeaFood
In my last visit, I ordered asparagus soup as appetizer. The main course were Hongkong Steamed Crab (well, I saw steamed crabs with garlic, ginger, onion leaves, and soy sauce on the plate) and a plate of plain sauteed Chinese Spinach (Po Cai), and of course a plate of warm rice.





Parit 9 SeaFood
Parit 9 SeaFood
I like the food, they're delicious. I like the prices, too.
For further information please call 022-7103996. Mangga atuh dicobian.