Dec 25, 2011


When the weather is sunny, it's the best time to swim, isn't it?
One of the swimming pools that exist in Bandung is Eldorado, precisely at Jalan 438 Setiabudi Bandung. Eldorado is actually a family club with a membership system but the swimming pool (and some other facilities) opened to the public as well.

I swam here in December 2011. It was a Friday so it was pretty quiet even though the holiday season. Entrance is around 
40rb for adults and 25rb for children. If you want a sauna or massage, you must pay more.

Once inside, I was fascinated with old trees beside the pool. I really like the tree, for me the tree is God's  grace. But I'm sure all who see  surely like them.


There are two swimming pools, one very cold water, another warm. Then another one children's pool with waterslide. Plus a jacuzzi, perfect for cold night.

Children pool is quite fun for my kids. Although some tools such as the waterslidesthe seats have started to wear out but are still worth taking.

Eldorado has clean and always dry showerooms. Lockers are also available with free of charge. Food is also available here, just order. The price is really affordable. Pool attendant is always on stand by.

That's my experience. Do not forget to bring swimming gear!

Jl. Dr. Setiabudhi 438 Bandung
T. (022) 2011666 F. (022) 20007478
E-mail: mkt-pr@eldorado.co.id
www.eldorado.co.id